We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. So thank you if you use our links; we really appreciate it!
A soldier carries different types of gear to survive. Whether you are a military person, fireman, rescue man, hunter, fisherman, mechanic, or civilian. A multifunctional tool can make your job easier. Today we would like to present the best multitool for military.
These multitools are also great for the camper or hiker. You will get different functional tools all together. It is very easy to carry. You can put it in your pocket. A multitool is made with a combination of different functional tools. You may not know which tools you will need while working, rescuing, or during any adventure.
- Best Multitool for Military Comparisons
- Best Multitool for Military Reviews for 2022
- 1. Gerber 22-01471 Suspension Multi-Plier, Titanium (Best Gerber multi-tool for military)
- 2. LEATHERMAN, Wingman Multitool with Spring-Action Pliers and Scissors, Built in the USA (Best Leatherman for military)
- 3. Victorinox Swiss Army Fieldmaster Pocket Multi-Tool Knife (Best army multi-tool)
- 4. LEATHERMAN 830278, Surge Heavy Duty Multitool with Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters and Spring-Action Scissors (Best multitool for military use)
- 5. Gerber 47550 MP600 Multi-Plier, Needle Nose, Gerber Center-Drive Multitool (Best military multi-tool)
- 6. KINGMAX PK02 Pocket Knife, Multitool Tactical Knife with Blade, Saw, Plier, Screwdriver & Bottle Opener (Best tactical multi-tool)
- How To Choose A Military Multi-Tool?
- What To Look for in The Best Multitool for Military?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- So What Should You Buy?
Best Multitool for Military Comparisons
|Product Image||Product Name||Price|
KINGMAX PK02 Tactical Multi-tool for Military
Rose Kuli 7'' Portable Multipurpose Multi tools
Best Multitool for Military Reviews for 2022
1. Gerber 22-01471 Suspension Multi-Plier, Titanium (Best Gerber multi-tool for military)
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier tool is a field tasted classic multitool that never disappoints. It is constructed for durability and convenience. It can make your job easier. You wont need to carry a heavy toolbox while you are traveling, camping, or on a hiking trip.
It is one of the best Gerber multi-tool for the military. It comes with a butterfly design that looks excellent. The quickly accessible multitool features spring-loaded pliers with a lightweight frame. This military-grade multi-tool made is made to last for a long time and provide superior performance in any job.
Gerber multitools are specially designed to provide you with durability, and reliability. It is designed to keep innovation in mind and it can get the job done. This suspension Multi-Plier multitool comes with a total of 12 integrated components. This combination tool makes you able to survive in any extreme situation.
It designed with Saf.T.Plus component locking system that guarantees safety. If you look at the outer design you can see that its Lightweight open-frame stainless steel handle is also designed with a ballistic nylon sheath. The weight of this multitool is only 9.6oz and length is around 4 inches.
If you want the best multi-tool 2022 then this Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier will be the best for you. It is also a very affordable option. You will get a good quality military-grade multitool which is very cost effective.
2. LEATHERMAN, Wingman Multitool with Spring-Action Pliers and Scissors, Built in the USA (Best Leatherman for military)
This leatherman wingman multitool comes with Spring-Action Pliers and Scissors. You may know that leatherman multi-tool is very popular with military professionals and outdoor adventurers. It is manufactured in the USA using stainless steel. It is also decorated with a Nylon Sheath.
This leatherman wingman multitool equipped with 14 tools such as a knife, screwdrivers, pliers, wire cutters, a wire stripper, scissors, bottle and can openers, a package opener, a file, and a ruler. If you have this multitool in your pocket then you don’t need to worry about needing any other tools.
It is very durable and able to provide you with long-lasting service. It allows you one-hand operation that means you can open all the tools with one hand even the ones that aren’t accessible from the outside. It features a tough blade and it is secured by a lock. You can confidently cut anything with it.
The leatherman wingman multitool is also one of the best multitools for the military. It is one of the best recommendations for a military person. It has a classic design that is assembled with premium materials. It will help you in almost any project around your home or outdoor & at the campsite.
3. Victorinox Swiss Army Fieldmaster Pocket Multi-Tool Knife (Best army multi-tool)
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool is equipped with a Fieldmaster Pocket Knife. This is an army multi-tool. It is always ready to face any challenge during your adventure. Swiss Army Knives has been established since 1897. From that time this army multi-tool knife continues to be an icon of utility and smart design.
This swiss made multitool knife is constructed with stainless steel and is encased in popular scales. It offers a slimmer profile and is extremely resistant. This is small and compact to carry. You should keep this knife in your pocket during your daily adventure.
This military-grade pocket multitool will be a great gift for your friends and family on any occasion. All of these multitools we recommend are great for any survival situation. I suggest you keep this pocket multitool with you while you are traveling. Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool has always manufactured a product with trusted quality.
It is made in Switzerland. The material and workmanship are great and will last a long time. While the manufacturer provides a lifetime guarantee . It comes with 15 functions including a small blade, large blade, bottle opener, can opener, screwdriver 3 mm, Phillips screwdriver 1/2, screwdriver 6 mm, wire stripper, reamer/punch, and sewing awl, scissors, multipurpose hook, wood saw, toothpick, tweezers, keyring.
The height of this is 0.8 in, Length, 3.6 in. and Weight: 3.5 oz. It is ideal for odd jobs in the garden or during everyday adventures. This versatile Fieldmaster pocket knife works great in various types of fields. It’s also a great knife for firefighters.
4. LEATHERMAN 830278, Surge Heavy Duty Multitool with Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters and Spring-Action Scissors (Best multitool for military use)
This leatherman Surge Heavy Duty Multitool is designed with Premium Replaceable Wire Cutters and Spring-Action Scissors. It is made from Stainless Steel and Premium Nylon Sheath.
I also tell you that, this is one of the best multitool for military use. It not just a multitool, it is a multitool powerhouse. It is one of the largest multitools for heavy-duty use. This Surge multitool equipped with the largest pliers, longest multitool blades with easy-to-use locks.
You will get a wide range of functionality in this multitool because it is equipped with a total of 21 tools including a unique blade exchanger, four outside-opening blades that give you quick access, replaceable premium wire cutters. How amazing, that means you won’t be disappointed during any indoor or outdoor project with this multitool.
Just think about it, you will get a toolbox in your hand that is very easy to store in your pocket or hang over the belt loop. The materials and workmanship make this long-lasting. You can open every tool with one hand. It is safe and secure by its locking features. That’s why you can carry and use it with full confidence. This is built for heavy-duty and it is always ready to face the work challenge.
5. Gerber 47550 MP600 Multi-Plier, Needle Nose, Gerber Center-Drive Multitool (Best military multi-tool)
Gerber MP600 Multi-Plier tool is a great addition to this list. This American made multi-tool comes in a perfect size and shape. You can use all of the tools with one hand. This one also is one of the best multitool for the military.
One thing you should know is that, this Gerber MP600 multi-tool is designed with a total of 15 tools which includes Needlenose Pliers, Regular Pliers, Can opener, Crosspoint screwdriver, Ruler, Wire crimper, Pinch cut wire cutters, Patented one-handed opening, Saf.T.Plus locking knife and tools, Lanyard Ring, Bottle opener, Fine edge knife, Serrated knife, File, Small, medium, and a large flathead screwdriver.
6. KINGMAX PK02 Pocket Knife, Multitool Tactical Knife with Blade, Saw, Plier, Screwdriver & Bottle Opener (Best tactical multi-tool)
A tactical multitool will be the best for you if you have a plan to go camping. KINGMAX Pocket Knife is not only a knife. This Tactical Multitool comes with many useful tools. It comes with a space-saving design and that is also durable, sophisticated, and compact.
You will get this tactical multi-tool at an affordable price. If you are searching for the best tactical multi-tool then this multi-tool will be the best for you. This tactical multi-tool comes with a 9-in-1 bit set including knife/saw, pliers, can opener, opener, and a screwdriver. Each tool is necessary for outdoor survival.
This tactical multi-tool knife is made of 440C stainless steel with premium hardness and rust resistance. It is designed to provide safety.
The knife is really very sharp and it is also secured with a safety lock. It has an ergonomic Handle Design and a Grooved handle design for easy grip. It is very easy to carry. This is a perfect multi-tool for Camping, Emergency, Outdoor, Daily Use. This tactical multi-tool also comes with a carrying bag for easy carry.
How To Choose A Military Multi-Tool?
You may know that there is a specific model of multitool to meet your specific job requirement. So, you must know the features, quality, and why you need the multitool. Also, you have to know how to choose a military-grade multitool. There are different types of multitools available in the market. Pocket multitool, mini multitool, or heavy-duty multitool etc.
The below information will assist you to able to choose the best military-grade multitool and that will hopefully meet your requirements.
At First, Think About What Types of Tools Do You Need
Make a list of the tools that you want in your multitool. Then look at the different options in the market, and try to find actual or as close as possible to your demand. So carefully make the list. Keep the most needed tools in your list and exclude the extra. Just think about the tool that you would need the most on a daily basis before buying the multitool.
How Do You Want To Carry It
It is another option to think about before purchasing. You can carry the multitool in two ways. One is, carry it in your pocket and the other is to hang over the belt loop.
If you want to use the multitool on a daily basis then you can put it in your pants pocket. Also, if you want to go outside for a couple of days for camping, hiking, or any other survival trips then you can hang it on your belt loop or outside of your bugout bag.
What Functions Will It Offer
You know that a multitool is designed to make your life easier. So all multitools are really functional. But there have some single tools that may not meet your requirement. For example, if you want to go on a camping trip then cutting pliers may not be needed.
Are The Blades Needed
Most of the multitool comes with a blade and it is one of the most versatile and practical tools in a multitool. You should know that the blade is firmly in place and its locked securely. As well as you also need to make sure that the knife is durable enough to help you to survive in a harsh environment. It is also important to know whether the knife has a sharp or serrated edge.
Does The Brand Matter for A Multitool
Yes, the brand is really very important for your military-grade multitool. A good and well-known brand can offer more features on your multitool. A good brand will provide you with a quality functional multitool.
What To Look for in The Best Multitool for Military?
A multitool is equipped with several important tools and you can find all the tools you need.
Easy Opening by One Hand
You may know that not all types of multi-tools are built for one hand opening. Because multi-tools are often used for emergencies and they should have one-handed handling features. It must be designed in such a way that we can easily open with one hand. It must fit comfortably in your hand so that you can use the tool you need very easily.
Always try to choose a simple design multi-tool. This does not mean that you need to choose a multitool that offers fewer tools. I mean there is no problem with the number of tools but the design should be very simple so that you can use the tools very easily.
Whether you choose a small multitool is not as important as the durability to meet your specific demand perfectly. Some multitool can fit in your pocket while some tiny multitool can easily fit in your wallet. Whatever it is, it must be durable and long-lasting.
There are some common tools that are included in a small multitool. Those tools have importance in any specific job.
- Pliers: Most of the multitool comes with a functional plier but not all multitool is designed with it. There have some other functional tools that are also important for your job demand. But today if we think about a multitool then you may imagine it with a plier. It is really a common tool for a multitool. A plier can be used in various types of functions such as compress, bend, and grip different objects. There are two types of pliers needle nose and flat nose are available in the multitool. I suggest you get the needle nose plier that provides good gripping.
- Can opener: This type of tool you will mostly need when you are in a survival situation such as camping, hiking, hunting, or fishing.
- Knife: A knife is another important tool that can be added to the multitool. It is very important for any survival condition as well as it can help you in many other different activities. Though the knife does not come with most of the multitool but really has its own functionality. Basically, a knife is used in a variety of daily tasks and it is so practical. So it should be added to the multitool. While a plain edge knife is a better choice but serrated blades are also good for long-lasting uses. On the other hand, a plain edge will dull earlier than a serrated blade.
- Screwdriver: The screwdriver is the common tool in the multitool. Virtually all multitool comes with it. Some multitool comes with flat heads screwdriver and some come with Phillips, while some multitools have both screwdrivers. Both types of screwdrivers have different functionality and both are important. Especially if you are a mechanic and need to carry a multitool then you should choose a multitool that offers both types of screwdriver.
- Saw: Though this is not a common tool for multitools but most brands design their multitool with a saw. It works well in many places such as in the garden, fishing time, hunting time, camping time, rescuing, and so on. It is a must-have in the multitool that is specially made for a survival condition. You can cut rope or webbing, also can cut wood to make a fire or use it for making a shelter.
There have some additional features offered by different manufacturers. These may also be important for you. So before buying the military multitool you must look at the additional features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the best multitool for the Military?
A: Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier is the best multitool for the Military. It comes with 12 integrated components. It features Saf.T.Plus component locking system that guarantees safety. Also, it has a lightweight and open-frame stainless steel handle design including a ballistic nylon sheath. So you may not find anything better.
Q: What multitool does the military use?
A: Leatherman Surge Heavy Duty Multitool is not just a tool. It is a powerhouse. It is one of the largest multitools for heavy-duty use. You will get a total of 21 tools. These types of multi-tools are mostly used by military personnel.
Q: Which is better Gerber or Leatherman?
A: Both are the best and popular manufacturers for military-grade multi-tools. Though both brands offer different designs they maintain the best quality. You can use the multi-tool from any of them with confidence.
Q: Who makes the best multi-tool?
A: Well, there are several multi-tool manufacturers that are available in the market. Some offer better design at a cheaper price while some offer a quality design at an affordable price. But cheap products are not always good especially when these tools will be used in during a survival situation. Gerber, Leatherman, KINGMAX, Roxon are some of the most popular brands that make the best quality multi-tools.
So What Should You Buy?
A multifunction tool that can be operated with one hand and will be the best gear for you while you are enjoying camping or hiking as well as working with a machine. In the above article, you will get the best multitool for military. These tools are commonly carried by the military person. Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier is our best recommendation for you.
Most Popular Posts:
- Best Multitool for Firefighter Reviews
- Best Large Heavy-duty Folding Knives
- Best EDC Knife Made In USA Under $30
- Best Multi-Functional Pocket Knife Under $30
- The Best Firefighter Rescue Pocket Knife Reviews