We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. So thank you if you use our links; we really appreciate it!
Self activating fire extinguisher means automatic fire extinguishing ball. This is a new innovative fire suppression technology, world’s initial self-activating and un-attended fire suppression ball.
What is Fire Ball Extinguisher?
Fire Ball extinguisher is light-weight and moveable that might extinguish the initial fire. It’s made of the water-proof plastic shell and crammed up with harmless environmental powder.
It is a completely automatic extinguisher. You can place it anywhere and anyone can use it.
Fire Ball Weight: of less than + – 1.5 kg, good even for women, children and elderly people.
How Do Automatic Fire Extinguishers Ball Work?
Fire Extinguishing Ball best serves for everywhere
Just throw Fire Extinguishing Ball into the fire
- When a fire erupts, take the closest available fire extinguishing Ball and easily throw it into the fireplace.
- The Ball can naturally comprise the bottom of the flame, wherever it’s most required, and activate inside three seconds.
- No have to be compelled to pull pins or to induce getting ready to the fireplace. No special training or skills needed.
Fire Ball Fire Extinguisher Features
- You can install it any fire risk areas.
- Anyone can use it.
- You can use it manually also.
- Non-toxic to the atmosphere.
- Activation force of the ball doesn’t damage to human and atmosphere.
- No maintenance needed.
- Fulfill fire protection.
Portable Extinguisher VS Ball Types Extinguisher
Ball types Extinguisher
|Needed special training.||No needed special training or skill.|
|It’s installation need to follow guideline.||It can be placed any area.|
|Only works manually.||Works automatically or manually.|
|Anyone can not use it.||Anyone can use it.|
|This product life span of 1year only.||This product life span of 5years.|
|Need to get close to the fire.||No need to get close to the fire.|
|Required proper maintenance.||No maintenance are required.|