We're an affiliate
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, we may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. So thank you if you use our links; we really appreciate it!
Do you have any idea of how much stress is placed on our feet in a pair of durable work boots during a long working day? Especially when you have flat feet. In this article, we have compiled the best insoles for work boots on concrete recommendations.
If you work outside or in any construction area then you must wear a pair of good working boots. It may take you pretty far, but after the end of your hard work can have sore feet. Work boots may fit on your feet even though you have narrow or wide feet but you will experience some pain after a long day.
A pair of insole is the best solution for you if you working on concrete all day long. It can cause some serious pain on your feet. So, insoles are really very important for that situation. When you slide them into boots then it will make your boots more comfortable, and stable.
If you have flat feet then you can easily get boots for your feet and if you have narrow feet then you also can easily get work boots for narrow feet. But it is very hard to find a good pair of insoles for your feet. You need to consider some factors.
- Best Insoles for Work Boots On Concrete Comparisons
- Best Insoles for Work Boots On Concrete Reviews for 2022
- 1. Dr. Scholl’s Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics, Designed for Men over 200lbs with Technology to Distribute Weight and Absorb Shock with Every Step (Best insoles for work boots standing on concrete)
- 2. Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts (Peak work comfort insoles review)
- 3. Physix Gear Sport Full-Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support – Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Running, Flat Feet, Heel Spurs & Foot Pain (Best insoles for military boots)
- 4. Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole (Timberland pro insoles)
- 5. Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics, Clinically Proven Relief and Prevention of Plantar Fasciitis Pain (Best work boot insoles for plantar fasciitis)
- 6. Happystep Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics Memory Foam Insoles Shoe Inserts (Best memory foam insoles for work boots on concrete)
- 7. Superfeet GREEN Insoles, Professional-Grade High Arch Support, Orthotic Shoe Inserts for Maximum Support (Best insoles for standing all day)
- 8. Comfysole Square Toe Insoles Footbed Sizers Inserts for Square Toed Boots & Dress Shoes (Best insoles for square toe boots)
- Best Men’s Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete: Buyer’s Guide
- Best Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete: How to Select The Best Insoles for Your Work Boots?
- What Are The Benefits of Using Insoles?
- Best Insoles for Work Boots on concrete: Insoles Fitting Tips
- Best Ways of Using Inserts and Put Them In Your Boots?
- Best insoles for work boots on concrete: Frequently Asked Questions
- So, What Should You Buy
Best Insoles for Work Boots On Concrete Comparisons
|Product Image||Product Name||Price|
Best Insoles for Work Boots On Concrete Reviews for 2022
1. Dr. Scholl’s Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics, Designed for Men over 200lbs with Technology to Distribute Weight and Absorb Shock with Every Step (Best insoles for work boots standing on concrete)
Dr. Scholl’s Heavy Duty feet support pain relief Orthotics insoles are specially designed with Arch guard plus shock guard technology to Distribute weight and absorb shock with every step. It is great for Men over 200lbs. It is one of the best insoles for standing on concrete.
I highly recommend these insoles for those people who suffer from lower back pain and foot & leg fatigue from being on their feet. You already know that it made of Arch guard plus shock guard technology that is able to reduce impact and distribute weight accordingly.
It looks simple but you don’t know how helpful these insoles are for the sufferer. This is a really great invention of Dr. Scholl’s. It can easily fit with work boots/shoes, casual shoes, and sneakers. Also, you can trim it to fit your size. It is a very affordable option from other styles that can relieve pain and fatigue.
Replace insoles when you look at the first signs of wear or replace them every 6 months. If needed trim the outline of your boot size. This is really important if you work on a concrete surface. Foot fatigue or lower back pain can be caused during your daily activities such as standing and walking.
Especially if your weight is more than 200 lbs then it is highly possible. It will be a smart decision to use Dr. Scholl’s insoles before you suffer from any type of injury. So, don’t wait to get the best insoles for standing on concrete.
2. Dr. Scholl’s Work Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles for Men Shoe Inserts (Peak work comfort insoles review)
If you work on a hard surface like concrete and are not able to choose the right pair of insoles for your work boots then read this peak work comfort insoles review. This insole can keep you comfortable all day long with your tough work boots on a concrete surface.
Dr. Scholl’s is a popular brand of insoles. Dr. Scholl’s WORK Massaging Gel Advanced Insoles is perfect for men’s work boots. These Comfort and Energy Work Insoles specially designed for those people who have experienced discomfort and fatigue in their feet and legs. If you suffer from this problem then this insole is for you.
It is built with Massaging Gel Technology and provides extra cushioning and shock absorption all day. You will get the best comfort whatever the surface and help you stay energized at work. This insole also provides you great arch support. So, if you need arch support then this insole will be the best for you.
Its Firm columns provide contoured support to the overworked arch area. It is easily fit to the work boots, work shoes, casual shoes & sneakers. You can also trim the insoles to adjust the fit. A recent clinical study showed people can move over 10% more from other insoles with Dr. Scholl’s Massaging Gel Advanced softer and bouncier gel insoles.
3. Physix Gear Sport Full-Length Orthotic Inserts with Arch Support – Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Running, Flat Feet, Heel Spurs & Foot Pain (Best insoles for military boots)
Physix Gear Sport Full-Length Orthotic Inserts insoles is one of the best insoles for military boots. It provides you with Arch Support. This unisex insole is one of the Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Flat Feet, Foot Pain Running, & Heel Spurs. It is great for both men and women.
The Physix Gear Sport insoles designed for high arch support. It robustly functions to balance the force structure of the foot. It provides a convenient and extremely soothing solution on any hard surface for those people who have flat feet, runners knee, Achilles tendinitis, and shin splints. It is great for improving performance in physical activity.
This Physix Inserts insole Crafted from high-quality and durable medical-grade Dual Base Layered High-performance EVA foam and PU material. These insert’s comfortable orthotics materials make your feet feel like they’re walking on clouds. It comes with Top Fabric and a Low Profile Ultra-Thin Design and Deep Heel Cradle for Stability.
It has many useful functionalities such as relieve metatarsal arch and heel pain, relieves Metatarsalgia/foot pain, corrects abnormal walking patterns, also helps with patellofemoral syndrome/knee pain. It ensures that you get the best comfort anywhere, anytime from a good quality insole.
4. Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole (Timberland pro insoles)
Who doesn’t know about timberland? They are popular manufacturers of clothes, shoes, work boots, lifestyle products, and other accessories. Their products are reliable and dependable.
They also make insoles for boots, shoes, and sneakers. Timberland PRO Men’s Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole is a great invention. It offers a carefully engineered upgrade in performance & comfort. You can stay comfortable with it on during your whole working day.
Timberland pro insoles made of Anti-Fatigue Technology that features an exclusive inverted cone foam. It is also designed with Anti-Fatigue Technology to absorb the shock. Geometrical technology allows getting back the energy from your feet with each step. It delivers all-day a good level of support & comfort.
These timberland pro insoles designed to provide you with enhanced job performance. You can wear them anywhere, anytime. They provide great all day comfort.
5. Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics, Clinically Proven Relief and Prevention of Plantar Fasciitis Pain (Best work boot insoles for plantar fasciitis)
Are you suffering from Plantar Fasciitis? Do you want to relieve the pain? Then you should use a pair of insoles that are specially designed to reduce plantar fasciitis. We have a perfect recommendation for you in this case.
Dr. Scholl’s Plantar Fasciitis Pain Relief Orthotics is the best work boot insoles for plantar fasciitis. It has been Clinically Proven to provide Relief and Prevention of Plantar Fasciitis Pain. The design is specially built to relieve the pain of plantar fasciitis in the heel.
It comes with shock guard technology that provides immediate and all-day relief of pain from plantar fasciitis. Also, it can help to reduce morning pain from plantar fasciitis. The full length of the insoles comes with cushions and it can support your complete foot. It is suitable for work boots, shoes, casual shoes, and sneakers.
6. Happystep Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics Memory Foam Insoles Shoe Inserts (Best memory foam insoles for work boots on concrete)
Memory foam is a highly recommended material for insoles. It provides you with extreme comfort while working, walking, or running all day with the working boot. Now I like to present to you the best memory foam insoles for work boots that are too big.
Happystep Plantar Fasciitis Orthotics Memory Foam Insoles is perfect for the Plantar Fasciitis sufferer. It provides an orthopedic cushioned arch support to neutral or medium foot arch types. So you will still feel comfortable on the concrete surface.
Memory foam insoles also the best insoles for work boots on concrete. You will get high-density memory foam inside your boots that also provide customized cushioning. You can custom the size of the insoles just like your old insoles.
Just place the old insole over the new insoles and mark it in the trimming area. Then trim the insoles with a scissor. If you have medium and high-volume footwear then this insole will fit most with removable insoles. It will help with easing pain from high heels. You will love this insole. They provide a lot of cushion and are very comfortable.
7. Superfeet GREEN Insoles, Professional-Grade High Arch Support, Orthotic Shoe Inserts for Maximum Support (Best insoles for standing all day)
If you are working and standing all-day on a hard surface like concrete then you will need a pair of work boots that can keep you comfortable until the end of the day. We would like to introduce the best insoles for standing all day.
Superfeet GREEN Insoles is our excellent recommendation for people who work standing on concrete all day. It is a professional grade insole that provides high-grade arch support. It is made of cross-linked polyethylene materials. This is very comfortable inside boots.
This High-profile insole design with a shape that boasts a wide support and gives a deep heel cup for unbeatable support. So you will get perfect support and comfort with these insoles. It features professional-grade orthotic backing, a structured heel cup for shock absorption, and unrivaled support.
It features a stabilizer cap reinforced that adds structure and support to the foam layer. Naturally, it Adapts to the flat midsole of your footwear and adds great stability to your feet. The heel cup is deep and narrow that also provides exceptional support over long distances.
This full-length performance Superfeet Premium Green insoles are a perfect addition to this list. It will keep you on your toes all day while working hard. It utilizes closed-cell foam and provides you with extra cushioning for any challenge.
8. Comfysole Square Toe Insoles Footbed Sizers Inserts for Square Toed Boots & Dress Shoes (Best insoles for square toe boots)
By using the best insoles for square toe boots, you can prevent pain and get arch support. Comfysole Square Toe Insoles are soft and comfortable. It is made of durable and quality materials. It can easily fit inside the boots and provide all-day comfort with proper support.
You are able to do everything that you want while you are on the concrete surface. These footbeds are available for both men and women in different sizes. It comfortably fits in most square-toed shoes. You should own a pair of insoles like this for your square toe boots.
Though it is not too thick, it can provide a lot of cushion. While you know that most dress boots and shoes don’t offer arch support. You need to buy extra insoles to get the arch support. This insole gives you the extra support that you need at your work with your square toe boots.
Best Men’s Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete: Buyer’s Guide
Before buying the men’s insoles for work boots on concrete, you need to consider some factors such as which kind of insoles are required, which are the most comfortable, and more.
Types of Insoles
Basically, the types of insole are the most important factor to consider. There are a lot’s of different types of insoles available on the market such as anti-fatigue insoles, gel insoles for work boots, cushion insoles for work boots, and more.
First, decide what types of insoles do you need for your work. And the insole type that you need depends on the type of your work or the type of problem that you are facing with your feet. If you work indoors or outdoors on a hard surface then you must wear a pair of work boots.
If you have narrow feet then you should find work boots for narrow feet. After that get a pair of insoles depending on your need. If you feel pain on your feet after a long working day then memory foam insoles will be the right choice for you. Or sometimes you need a pair of insoles that also provide arch support.
The materials used to manufacture the insoles are the most important factor to consider. If you want a good pair of insoles then you need to consider the materials that are used to manufacture them. Good materials make a good product.
Especially if you work in a tough environment then you need a pair of insoles that will keep your feet comfortable in that situation and reduce foot pain. So, you should consider the materials before buying insoles. You should know that materials and types of insoles depend on each other. There are different types of insoles that are made from different materials.
Some insoles are made from memory foam while some are made of gel. Because insoles are affordable that’s you can purchase several pairs made from different materials and can use them for different working environments.
Size and Fit
It is another important factor that you must considered before buying insoles for your work boots. All peoples don’t have the same feet size. Some have narrow feet, some have flat feet while others have wide feet. If you want to buy a pair of work boots for your narrow, wide, or flat feet then don’t forget to look at the size chart before buying it.
After purchasing work boots for narrow feet, flat or wide feet then you can choose the insoles with the same measurement. It is a very easy way to get the perfect fit. Though insoles can be resized so don’t worry about the fit. Insoles are flexible so they can usually fit a wide range of shoe sizes.
Design and Support
Basically, insoles are designed to give your feet support and keep you comfortable. Not all insoles provide arch support or offer shock absorption features. There are some good brands that offer proper arch support and they also have shock absorption features.
Your main target will be choosing a pair of insoles that can give you full arch support and also it should be able to absorb the shock. We have compiled this article with some of the best insoles for your work boots that are perfect for work on concrete surfaces. You can choose any pair depending on your size and choice.
Best Insoles for Work Boots on Concrete: How to Select The Best Insoles for Your Work Boots?
What Are The Benefits of Using Insoles?
You may think that insoles are simple and there will not be much difference. There are many benefits of using insoles. Below we listed some of these.
Below are some of the benefits of using insoles.
- Insoles are very helpful for any work environment.
- It allows you to stand on a concrete surface for a long time without feeling any fatigue and pain.
- It can keep your feet comfortable after a long working day.
- You will get a less pain while standing, walking, or moving.
- It will provide arch support.
- It also supports good posture.
- It helps to reduce back pain.
- It helps to correct medical disfigurement.
- Insoles can save you money by preventing buying a new pair of work boots.
So, now you know the benefits of using the insoles. Now read our buying guide carefully to choose the correct pair of insoles.
Best Insoles for Work Boots on concrete: Insoles Fitting Tips
After getting the insoles it is a common problem to get the right fitting for your work boots. Most of the brands offer insoles that can be cut depending on your feet size. Below we have some fitting tips for you.
- Before placing the insoles have a look inside your boots to check the space.
- If your boots have removable insoles inside then remove them.
- Then insert the insoles correctly into the boots.
- If the insoles are oversized then you can cut them on the front according to your feet size.
- Sometimes insoles won’t fit comfortably on your feet. You can make them comfortable by putting the new insoles over the old ones that come with the boots.
When you need high arch support then you must choose a pair of insoles that feature high arch support.
Best Ways of Using Inserts and Put Them In Your Boots?
There are different types and designed insoles available on the market. At first, find the actual problem that you are facing, what types of support do you need, and why you need insoles. Then purchase the insoles. Below we have some ways of using inserts & put them in your boots.
- Choose the right size of insoles
- Place the insoles in right place otherwise, you won’t get actual comfort and arch support.
- Choose a flexible and cushioning insole to get extra support if you want to keep your existing insoles.
- If you don’t feel comfortable then remove the existing insoles from the shoes and place the new insoles. Or you can keep the new insoles with the old ones.
- Remove the existing old insoles
- Clean the debris or dust
- Place the insole inside the boots
- Cut the insole if the insole size is larger than your boots.
- Then wear and walk to determine the adjustability and comfort.
- If you notice anything uncomfortable then refix it.
Best insoles for work boots on concrete: Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are the best insoles for working on concrete?
A: All of the recommended insoles in this article are great. Our best recommendation is Dr. Scholl’s Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics which is the best for both men and women.
Q: What are the best insoles for work boots?
A: Superfeet Professional-Grade High Arch Support GREEN Insoles are the best insoles for work boots.
Q: What are the best insoles for standing all day?
A: Dr. Scholl’s Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics is the best insoles for standing all day on concrete.
So, What Should You Buy
A pair of insoles is not only helpful but It’s very important for people who stand and work on concrete. Dr. Scholl’s Heavy Duty Support Pain Relief Orthotics is our best recommendation. We have chosen the insoles after extensive research and testing.
- Best Insoles for Boots That Are Too Big
- Best Insoles For Very High Arches Reviews
- Best Work Shoes/Boots for Carpenters Reviews
- Best Breathable Work Boots [Top Picks & Reviews]
- 10 Best Work Boots For Standing On Concrete All Day